Object Pronoun Gapfill

Mum: Franky, these bags are very heavy.  Could you help _____ carry ______, please?

Franky: I can't, I'm busy.  But Lucy's in her bedroom.  Why don't you ask ______?

Mum: Because I asked ______ first.  Come on, dear.  Just put _____ on the kitchen table for ____.

Franky: OK, but when Dad comes home, tell _____ I need help with my Maths homework.  I just don't understand ________.

Mum: Don't worry.  You can tell ______ both what the problem is.



Complete these sentences with object pronouns:

Madonna is my favourite singer.  I really like  _________
Georgia is very intelligent.  Do you know _______?
My sister and I are living in a flat in Oxford.  Come and visit _______.
Mike is working with doctors and nurses.  He helps ________ in hospital.
Mike doesn't get much money for his work, but he likes __________ very much.
I love Charlie, but he doesn't love ___________!
I've got two new video games.  Do you want to see ___________?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cambridge PET Speaking Part 2 Tips

Do's and Don'ts of Essay Writing

Past continuous